Friday, November 21, 2008

époustouflant vie

im like, so deadset tired. i did loads of house chores today! and im really proud of myself. But, currently, my back is acheing real badly. groaann.
its okay! at least the house is now totally clean and neat :D

anyway, take a look at my favourite quotes:

Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it. ~Author Unknown

I think housework is the reason most women go to the office. ~Heloise Cruse

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. ~Author Unknown

okayss. thats about it! laughs. anyway. im about to start another book by susan lwis. 'the hornbeam tree' im looking forward to reading it, cus her books are totally engaging. i finished a french affair in 2 days. (: thats quite a record for me already.

anyway, another great news for me. im going to have an admin job pretty soon!
ohhh. this is going to be fantastic. i really hope save up to get a new camera soon. but, needless to say, im completely broke now. and this is really a perfect chance for me to realise my dream again! yippee

i think im going to start on my new book now. will be blogging again pretty soon!

loves

No comments: